Monday 21 May 2018

DINO PARTY!


We have a dinosaur lover in our family, and he's celebrating his 3rd birthday.  I decided to go with pre-coloured images from the Polkadoodles Sticks and Bones collection, to whip this one out quickly.  I cut all the images out on my Cricut, and used the number 3 to make the base card.  And that's all there was to it!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #234: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

4 comments:

  1. You've really crafted a terrific card for your 3 year old dinosaur lover. It's sure to bring a shriek of joy from the little one. Those pre-coloured images work well and I love that you've used th enumber for the card base. That backside picture really brought all the dimension into focus for me. Great card. Thanks for sharing at the Masculine "Anything Goes" Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooooowwww cute!!! I have a 3-year-old nephew that would also LOVE this card as he loves dinosaurs, too!! The "3" as the card base is really fun, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card!!!! I love it! Congrats!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!