Tuesday 20 March 2018

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #436: BABIES


Hello Crafty Friends!

If you love your ProMarkers, and the opportunity to win a great prize, you've come to the right place!

This week at Passion for Promarkers, the theme is BABIES, chosen by our very talented Elaine.  We'd like to see you focus on anything baby - it could be human or animal.



is sponsoring our challenge this week, and offering a whopping $12 voucher for their store, to our random winner.

I have used a gorgeous Di's Digi Stamps image, that I've had in my stash since 2014.  Unfortunately this particular image is no longer available in the store, so I couldn't link to it for you, but you'll find so many cuties there, you'll battle to choose!

My image is called Hoppy Birthday to You, and I have coloured it with ProMarkers.  I have used a Sizzix hearts embossing folder for the white paper, and cut the baby blocks on my Cricut.  I've added some teeny gems to the blocks.



To see what the rest of the Design team have created for your inspiration this week, and to enter your creation, head on back to the blog ⬇︎


You can enter any type of creation.  All you have to do is use your Letraset products and follow the theme.

Good Luck!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge #270: Bundle of Joy
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #78: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1811: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations March Challenge: Any Occasion 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #12: Focus on my critter

7 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp! I just love it! You've done a fab job on your colouring and background. I love the embossing folder and your alphabet baby blocks. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and cute love the gentle colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is colored beautifully. Sweet Card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know any new parent that wouldn't love to receive this. Cute as cute can be and your coloring is great. Thanks for playing along at the PIP challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and super cute card. Thanks for sharing with as at The Crazy Challenge.
    Iskra DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!