Thursday 2 November 2017

AN ENGLISH ENGAGEMENT



It seems everyone in my family is either getting engaged, getting married, or having a baby, right now, and I've had to whip up a few quick cards to meet the celebratory demand!  This is for the latest happy announcement in the family.

A quick trip to my local fabric/craft store for some pretty, delicate lace, one 49 and Market flower, a Dress It Up engagement ring button, and a Congratulations stamp by Simone Clay.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Ladybirds Challenge 31: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge 137: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #55: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by!

Linda 

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and elegant!! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!