Friday, August 11, 2017

SO CLASSY!


For this male card I chose to use a pre-coloured Paper Shelter digi, called So Classy!  I love The Paper Shelter!  The images are gorgeous, and they're such great value for money.  With pre-coloured digis and background paper included in the price you'd pay for just the black and white image elsewhere, you (read ' I ') feel like you just have to own them all!  I don't often use pre-coloured digis, but I recently printed off that I own, so I'd like to eventually use them all.  

Back to this card:

My papers are from the Authentique Rugged pack.  The tag was cut on the Cameo.  The pocket watch is a Jolee's embellishment.

Here are a few close-ups:




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August 2017 Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs August Challenge: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #295: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge 171: Anything Goes JFF

Thanks so much for stopping by to have a look!
You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gentleman's card. The pre-coloured stamp is stunning. I love your papers and your pocket watch is the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!